Why Mercury = Rejected
Okay, here's a new list of reasons. Why? Because, quite frankly, I don't hate her as much. She's still one of my least favorite Senshi, but I just don't care anymore. I *do*, however, like writing Mercury Death Matches, and I am making a webpage with a friend about Anime Death Matches, well anyways, here's my reasons.
Why Mercury Sux
Okay, and just for counter balance, here's what I *like* about Ami-chan.
- She is my antithesis. I'm NOT like her in almost every way. She's passive, I am definately not.
- I don't like her attacks, I think they suck. I do like Shining Aqua Illusion, cauz it's pretty--but I'm more for powerful over weak.
- She's boring. Like I said, she's my antithesis. She's too quiet, too passive, too shy, and has no really weird background story or mental problem, thus making her extremely one-dimensional.
Why Mercury Ain't So Bad
- Hisakawa Aya. One of the best seiyuu to ever grace anime. I *love* her, therefore, Ami can't possibly be that bad if she has such a kickass voice actress.
- Cute hair. Not so much in the early anime as much as in the manga & in Sailorstars. It's a cute cut and it's blue, I dig blue.
- Good image songs. They're good, mostly because Hisakawa Aya is cool, but the songs sound good too.
- Intelligence. The #1 quality in anything to me. It's the one thing I pride the most about myself, and the one thing I respect the most about someone else. Although, if she were so smart, I don't see why she studies so much. If there's anything I like about Mercury, it's that she's so smart. Because of that, it makes her automatically better than pure yuck.
Back to the Front Page